Ony Okoro is a corporate transactional and intellectual property attorney representing businesses ranging from Fortune-500 companies to start-ups. Her work spans many industries including life sciences, pharmaceuticals and software. With a proven track record for pragmatic business solutions, Ony partners with clients to resolve complex legal challenges so that they continue running their businesses effectively. Ony provides sophisticated legal advice to clients involving:
- Commercial contracts and matters of all kinds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnering and collaborations
- Representation of a life sciences company in connection with cross-border collaboration and product development.
- Representation of a pharmaceutical company in connection with exclusive license and supply arrangements.
- Representation of a software company in connection with asset sale working with business associates and in-house counsel.
- Representation of a software company concerning the establishment of an out-licensing program, development of template library and ongoing contract negotiations.
- Representation of a fintech company in connection with the development of SAAS licensing program.
Prior Work Experience
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences